A portable surveillance trailer, whether purchased or for lease, offers a state-of-the-art, extremely effective security solution for the surveillance industry. Any surveillance trailer company that can offer an efficient and economical surveillance solution to companies and government bodies is really adding value to their overall security needs. When considering the use of portable surveillance , Eagle Eye Surveillance systems stands at the forefront of national companies offering this type of service.
Key Considerations of a Portable Surveillance Trailer System
A mobile surveillance trailer offers the perfect solution when the use of mobile security is required. But there are a few key factors that should be taken into consideration.
- In order to fulfill the customer’s needs, the surveillance trailer would be customized specifically for surveillance purposes and personally tailored to the customer’s specific requirements.
- The portable surveillance trailer must be designed for mobility, with cctv cameras that mount high on a mast for the optimum visibility. Statistics show that most crimes are committed after dark. Therefore, the most effective camera system should consist of fixed and pan zoom systems with high resolution day & night infrared capability. Standard systems are great for day time use but aren’t that practical for night time security as they are not very efficient at seeing in the dark.
- The unit must be easily installed and broken down and easily moved from location to location. The portable surveillance trailer should be able to be customized to the customer’s budget and specific requirements.
- If required, the portable surveillance system should be able to function without the use of conventional power if it will be used for construction site security or other types of remote sites. The perfect surveillance option would include either solar and battery power or both.
- The portable surveillance system should be able to operate without the use of conventional power if it will be used for construction site security or other types of remote sites. The perfect portable surveillance option would include either solar and battery power or both.
- The surveillance trailer must be easily secured by maximum locking capability. The inside of the surveillance trailer is home to all of the most sensitive equipment. This usually includes a power supply, rechargeable batteries, solar back up equipment, DVR with computer hard drive, router, mobile broadband card, power gauges and timers.
- The complete surveillance package should record and stream video back to the home base or office.
- Once the portable surveillance trailer is set up the systems would be activated. It then had the capability to record 24 hours a day and then would broadcast high-resolution real-time video with the use of a wireless broadband connection to a live video monitoring station. The surveillance trailer could even utilize a land line telephone connection if it was conveniently available. The streaming video would be recorded and the site would be monitored back at the home or office. But because most theft occurs at night or on weekends and holidays, this type of video monitoring is not really the best use of such sophisticated equipment.
- But most important of all, the surveillance trailer package should include the option of live video monitoring for the most efficient and effective use of resources. Ideally, any good surveillance trailer company should offer the added feature of live, real time event based video monitoring. Why video monitoring? Live video monitoring offers the most comprehensive and efficient use of this type of security investment.
- The best, most economical and wisest surveillance trailer package would actually use their own in house video monitoring agents. This is when the use of the surveillance trailer really does the best job.
Surveillance trailers have numerous applications. Some of the primary uses for these unique mobile surveillance units are as follows:
- A portable surveillance trailer is ideal for construction site security, especially in remote locations. Construction site vandalism and thefts are at an all time high and getting worse day by day. Most companies are seeing a large increase in theft of copper, tools and construction materials etc. The cost burden to recover from these types of losses is enormous and the repercussions extend way beyond the actual hard costs of the stolen goods. No matter what type of construction it is, from apartment complexes, large commercial construction projects, subdivisions or industrial plants, theft and malicious damage is increasing. It is imperative to economically monitor and protect these remote sites. A portable surveillance trailer can do both.
- Temporary site protection
- A surveillance trailer is ideal for local law enforcement agencies who operate on limited controlled budgets for staffing. A surveillance trailer can offer very effective security solutions by providing the ability to have more eyes on any event that needs surveillance. Surveillance trailers can be rapidly deployed complete with remote mobile camera systems into the field for instant monitoring to provide covert monitoring of possible illegal activities.
- Police, private and security investigations
- Public gatherings of large groups and live events. A surveillance trailer offers advantages for monitoring events and other situations where there are large crowds of people gathered. The surveillance trailer can be used to remotely view the location, keep a historical record of activities, and can act as an automated Emergency Contact location with immediate feedback. This can all be performed without the use of conventional external power if needed.
- Mobile and temporary parking lot security
- Remote monitoring of hazardous events
- A surveillance trailer is especially suited to remote monitoring of areas where there are chemical spills, fires and accidents. This keeps the risk of harming human assets at a minimum. A mobile surveillance trailer allows images and audio from the remote location to be viewed from the command and control center. The surveillance trailer allows emergency response personal to bring cameras into the action for a clear record of activities without jeopardizing lives.
A surveillance trailer is an essential and ideal security tool to add to any business or municipal arsenal that has tight budgets and unique security challenges.
All business owners and government bodies confronted with beefing up their security, while attempting to curtail spiraling costs, should consider the use of a portable surveillance trailer complete with all the added features and services.
And who better than Eagle Eye Surveillance, the nation’s number one live video monitoring company to provide these services. Eagle Eye’s portable surveillance trailer package enhanced with live video monitoring is by far one of the most effective means to improve security. But best of all their live video monitoring services will save an impressive amount of money (up to75%) over the cost of a live guard.
Call Eagle Eye today for more information on their nationwide portable surveillance trailer packages and why video monitoring is right for your business.